18-20 March 2019 Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 9:00-17:00
We offer in association with the ISACA Athens Chapter, the 3-day intensive preparation course for the CISA Examinations.
This is the only CISA® preparation course given by ISACA® accredited trainers in accordance with ISACA’s Accredited Training Program launched in September 2017.
The CISA designation
With more than 140,000 members in over 180 countries, the Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA™) is a globally recognized leader in IT governance, control and assurance. Since 1978, the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) program has been the globally accepted standard of achievement in the IS audit, control and security field.
CISA applicants must have met and continue to meet the following requirements:
• Successful completion of the CISA® examination on the 5 content areas which represent the tasks and knowledge required of today's and tomorrow's information systems audit professional.
• At least 5 years of IS auditing, control or security experience.
• Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics.
• Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards.
• Our CISA Prep Course
The CISA Prep course addresses the full process and content components in a CISA's job function covered in the revised five content areas determined by ISACA. The latest job practice analysis performed by ISACA reflects teh current responsibilities of IT Auditors.
• Overview and key points of all domail areas of the CISA Exam
• 6 extra hours mock up exam session one week before the test to refresh your knowledge
• Determining the level of knowledge required for the content areas to meet the examination’s expectations
• Particular topics which are popular exam questions
• “Philosophy” of the examinations’ questions
• Testing conditions, “model” answers to sample questions
• Reference tools
CISA is, of course, an examination which tests the candidates' understanding and experience so, by definition, success cannot be "taught" but this course will help you to identify any areas where you may need to spend additional study time. Participants should continue to study the course materials and rehearse the sample questions after the course until the exam date.
We also offer an extra 6-hour mock-up exam session one week before the test at no extra cost, for those who wish to further enhance their preparation.
Εισηγητής: Nikolaos Drakos
€300 for ISACA members
€550 early bird fee for ISACA members until 1/3/2019
|Τιμή ατόμου||Κατόπιν επικοινωνίας|
|Τηλέφωνο||210 3680907, 210 3680911|
|Τόπος διεξαγωγής||Ελληνοαμερικανική Ένωση|